What's on here?

Cool finds, new technologies and useful hints for all things online teaching and learning

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's This Blog For Anyway?


Let's get this show started!  I am an instructor and professor who teaches both face-to-face and online. I teach a range of technology-related courses including basic computer literacy, educational technology and Internet design for teachers. This site will help my students (and others) explore cool tools and other useful information that will help them learn. This blog will continually strive to keep emerging technologies in the forefront. It's hard to keep up so I'm going to do my best to keep a running list as sort of a historical development trend of educational technologies as they arrive. I am anxiously awaiting them!!

No comments: